PR campaigns are generally designed around a product launch or an event, or perhaps you want to position yourself as an expert in your field and place yourself firmly in the media spotlight. A successful PR campaign will raises awareness of you and your brand among your target audience on the right channels. This will look different for each brand so it’s important the campaign is tailored around your
By investing in the PR Campaign package with me, you will get
- An initial call over a virtual cuppa to understand your business, your values and the product/event/service you want to raise awareness of
- A detailed PR campaign plan which will cover messaging, audience, channels and what you want the end result to look like.
- If you have a specific time frame to work to, I’ll develop the plan around this.
- Clear and concise messaging – confidence in how to talk about your product or service with conviction
- In line with the detailed plan, your brand, product or service will have media mentions, coverage, articles, blog posts, speaker slots
- These opportunities will all raise your profile among peers and potential customers potentially influencing sales and generating new business leads.
- Remember, PR is a long game and by creating a regular drum beat of messaging and features on all the right channels appropriate for your audience, you are increasing your brand awareness and strengthening brand loyalty.
PR Campaign package priced per project – starting from £320