- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when subscribing to our newsletter through Mailchimp.
- Personal identification information is also taken at the port of submitting an enquiry form and signing up to membership group “The Creative PR Collective”. information here is taken for onboarding and contacting with updates and relevant information relating to the membership group.
- Payment information is taken at point of purchase for workshops and digital products sold.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Sign up to our newsletter via MailChimp
- Through web forms to sign up to services offered by Our Company.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We use Google Analytics to track website usage – this involves collection of necessary data from your web browser, operating system, IP address and network location.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with regular newsletters including special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Analyse the effectiveness of our website.
Our Company will never share your data with any partnering companies so that they may offer you their products and services without your explicit consent.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data within Mailchimp when you sign up for our newsletter. Your payment details are processed via Stripe when purchasing any digital product through my website.
Our Company also securely stores your data through CRM system “Dubsado”. Payment details taken for services working with Our Company could be taken through Go Cardless or Stripe.
Our Company will keep your contact details following signing up to newsletter for as long as you wish to receive it. Should you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, your details will be removed from our Mailchimp database.
If you have agreed to receive our email newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07702706470
Or write to us: 76 Village Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 2LG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07702706470
Or write to us at: 76 Village Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 2LG
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office please visit their website for appropriate contact details.